Company : Aerotek
Job Location : Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Posted on : 2021-01-08T09:54:56Z
Job Description :
The successful candidate will be working within the Inquiries and Investigations team which is part of the Business Service Centre's Processing Operations. Daily responsibilities will consist of:
- Going through emails coming into the general mailbox (can be 2500-3000/day for the team of 15 to take care of)
- Briefly reading through the information in each email to identify keywords which will determine which team is responsible to take care of it
- Creating a case for each email and sending/dispatching it to the appropriate team to be fulfilled
- Assisting with filing, scanning, and indexing
Essentially they are the dispatcher of all incoming cases to the Business Services Centre
** This position is covering a peak season and ongoing projects. Will be 3 months to start with possibility of ongoing extensions
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Provides an excellent customer experience by taking responsibility for and ensuring ongoing service for clients as it pertains to service activities, thereby adhering to established Operating Performance Commitments (OPCs).
• Manages the daily monitors of emails, scanning process and incoming workflow.
Responds promptly and effectively to service inquiries, concerns and complaints from Banking partners, with the ability to:
Resolve day-to-day servicing issues and reduce business and client impact with managerial direction as required.
Analyze situations and present sound recommendations and decisions to overcome any obstacles and escalating if required.
Facilitate decision making processes by providing timely, meaningful and easily available data.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Scotiabank Code of Conduct.
• Champions a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Processes high volumes of daily requests originated by customers, management or a B/F system
• Overseeing necessary corrections are made as identified through output verification
• Business Units supported include, but are not limited to: Commercial Banking, Corporate, Global Risk Management, Payments & Cash Management, Audit, Quality Assurance, Trade services, Scotia Leasing, Real Estate Banking, Client Services and Solutions, Cash Management Call Centre, Symcor, and other units (as applicable). Services approximately 37,000 Commercial/Corporate clients.
• Provides national coverage between the hours of operation (7 a.m. – 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time). Shifts may vary.
data entry, communication, typing, entry level, banking, financial services, university, AS400, Filing
MUST HAVE 1 - Data Entry
- Administer proveit test, looking for scores above 6,500 ksph and 95% accuracy
MUST HAVE 2 - Reading ability
- In the role they will be skimming emails to pick out specific keywords
MUST HAVE 3 - Communication skills
- These are not as important as all communication in this role will be internal but if they do not possess strong English communication it means they wouldn't be able to be cross-trained or elevated to other roles which require it
NICE TO HAVES:
- Previous Banking Experience
- AS400 experience
- Post Secondary education
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Level 3 - Accounting Clerk Jobs 2020, Aerotek Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Aerotek Company, Level 3 - Accounting Clerk Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario, CA. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Aerotek, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.