Full Time | Location: North America | 3-5 years experience | $65-85k CAD | Start Date: Immediate
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED THROUGH [Link available when viewing the job] WILL BE REVIEWED
Hello, We are Smart Nora.
Our story started from our bedrooms, solving our problem with snoring. Fast forward 5 years, we have brought our solution to tens of thousands of couples who wake up happier and healthier every single morning. In the process, we have built a fantastic team who take pride in improving the lives of others.
The story that started with snoring, is now continuing with sleep and wellness. With a growing customer base, we are advancing our technology, and diversifying our products and services. If you are ready for your next big challenge, this might be the place for you.
On a day to day basis, we are a fast paced team that enjoys each other's company. We actively stay in touch and informed in a weekly cadence. As a distributed team, we use modern tools such as Notion, Figma, and Slack to work effectively together.
We value hard work, great judgment, and a can-do attitude. We enjoy learning about each others' interests, and spending social time together to learn and play. A sense of humour, and a curious mind are always welcome here.
[Link available when viewing the job]About You
You are an energetic communicator and a problem solver. You enjoy analysing data and discovering insights to implement them into your work. You are eager to learn, open to networks and peer groups, and driven to keep on top of industry tools and trends. You enjoy collaborating with your team to arrive at actionable direction, and then taking charge of your project to drive it to completion.
You care deeply about your impact and are energized when your work improves the quality of life for others.
You want to work in an effective team and see tangible results of your work on a weekly basis.About the Role
Reporting to the senior marketing manager you will be responsible for creating and optimizing campaigns on digital marketing platforms.
As a Digital Marketer you will responsible for:Marketing channel management
- Create, manage and optimize campaigns and ads in FB ad manager and Google ads platforms to achieve target KPI.
- Manage Google tag manager, Facebook event manager or other API tracking platforms to make sure the data accuracy across all channels.
- Plan and execute weekly email marketing campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team and manage email flows from email sign up to abandon cart.
- Manage SEO to drive organic search traffic through various practices including target keywords research, website content optimization, backlink acquisition.
- Conduct experiments through A/B testing in ad creative, CTAs and landing pages.
- Work with publishers/partners to leverage sales through affiliate networks. (eg. Share-a-sale, Commission junction, Impact)
- Create social media calendar and posts to keep customers well-engaged and communicated.
Reporting & Analytics
- Support marketing lead in managing Shopify stores from dev to production in page design, promotion creation, data analysis, and app management.
- Execute website A/B testing to improve website conversion rate.
- Manage and upkeep marketing dashboard with key metrics to share with management.
- Analyze the marketing data from Google Analytics and other analytics tools to give insights and optimization opportunities.
- Initiate market research and competitor analysis to keep update with industry trend.
- 3+ years previous experience in similar roles in the B2C eCommerce industry
- At least 1 year experience of managing an annual digital marketing budget of $2M+.
- Expert in the following platforms.
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Google Adwords
- Data Analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs)
- Email management system (eg. Klaviyo, Mailchimp)
- Ecommerce Platforms (eg. Shopify)
- A/B Testing Tools (eg. VWO, Convert, Optimizely)
- Proficient at generating reports and dashboards with spreadsheets and Excel
Salary Range: $65-85k CAD
Our salaries are competitive with industry standards. Salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
We offer health and dental insurance. Our extended benefits package also give you access to an array of services.
Remote Work Accommodation
We will ensure you have the right equipment and setup for a functional and healthy work environment.
Equipment and Tools If you worked here this past month here are some things you would have been involved in:
All employees have access to the right tools for the job including an Apple computer and software for working efficiently.
Apply for this Job
- Meeting with the product team on Monday to plan and prioritize and later getting together with the entire team for the weekly Kick-off.
- Participating in weekly brainstorms with the marketing team to understand the customer behaviour and needs to come up with facebook ad concepts.
- Catching up the the team on Wednesday 'Tea Time' to socialize, celebrate a milestone, play a game, or teach everyone about something you are passionate about.
- Launch a new email campaign for Sleep Awareness Month to engage with newsletter subscribers and acquire sales.
- Analyzing the customer survey results and dive into understanding the customer shopping habits, customer sleep behaviours, and product experience.
- Wrapping up the week with the entire team by sharing the accomplishments of the week, watching the latest customer testimonial video together, sharing inspiration, and more.
Follow the link below to submit an application. You will need;
- LinkedIn Profile (link)
- Resume (attachment)
- Answers to 4 questions:
- What made you want to apply for this job?
- Please share the 3 most successful paid campaigns you have created. Give us an indication of the budget, ROI, timeline, and the KPIs for success of your campaign where possible.
- What will be the most important metrics to evaluate the performance of Facebook ads?
- Share an example where you found a problem with a campaign or ad and how you resolved it?
APPLY AT : [Link available when viewing the job]The Interview Process
- Application Review - 1 week: We will carefully review your responses to our questions and review your work samples. All successful candidates will receive a response within 1 week.
- Interview #1 - 40 mins: Introduction + Work Experience review. In a 40 minute video call we will get to know you, and answer any questions you might have. We will dedicate 20 minutes to dive into your most relevant projects and experiences.
- Interview #2 - 2 hours: Your Work at Smart Nora. We will dive deeper into the work you will be doing at Smart Nora. Make sure you fully understand how you will be an effective member of the team and how your contributions will fit into our mission. We will discuss real examples of your upcoming projects to get a sense of how you would approach and implement them.
- Culture and Talent Assessment - 1 hour We strongly believe in supporting you in finding meaningful work which is aligned with your strengths. This 1 hour activity will give you and us deep insights into your alignment with the team, the position, and your career.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates with special needs throughout the application process. Please let us know of any special needs in the application form.