Company : Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation
Job Location : Hamilton, ON, CA
Posted on : 2021-01-14T00:00:00.000000000Z
Job Description :
Senior Advisor, Capital Projects
Job Number: 85919
Primary Location: Ontario-Hamilton
This position will be located at: 100 King St. West
Organization: Financial Services
Status: Regular Full-time
Hours per week: 37.5
Number of Openings: 1
Union Code: Non Union Employees
Minimum Salary: 43.8700 Hourly
Maximum Salary: 56.2400
Post Date: Jan 13, 2021, 11:00:00 PM
Close Date (Period for Applying) - External: Jan 27, 2021, 10:59:00 PM
Corporate Finance is responsible for Treasury, Portfolio Investments, and Capital Finance.
The unit oversees the administration, policy development, accounting and reporting of cash and debt management, encompassing short and long term planning and forecasting; portfolio investments, including, recommending and implementing strategy and day-to-day investment decisions; and capital finance, including budget planning and monitoring of equipment and capital projects.
The Senior Advisor, Capital Projects will work with the project portfolio Director/Vice President and their management teams to achieve and maintain effective financial management, control and strategic planning while working within the corporate policies and procedures of HHS.
Schedule Work Hours
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (flexible)
1. Advanced health care/business degree (MBA) and/or professional accounting designation (CPA) or equivalent experience
2. A minimum of 5 years experience in preparing budgets, analyzing financial and statistical data & variances with oversight of entire P&L at organizational level.
3. Knowledge of complex systems and the ability to work at advanced level with Microsoft Office ( data visualization, advanced Excel functions including macros and PowerPivot, PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership)
4. Proven ability to find financial opportunities and efficiencies in a highly complex environment
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
6. Proven ability to develop partnerships and work collaboratively across an organization
7. Creative, solution-focused problem solver, with the energy and tenacity to work through a complex systems with multiple challenges.
8. A pragmatic leader and steward of change.
The successful candidate must challenge the status quo and support the Management team in achieving the organization's vision.
9. Ability to work well under pressure, with strong organizational skills that enable the management of multiple and competing priorities.
Hamilton Health Sciences fosters a culture of patient and staff safety, whereby all employees are guided by our Mission, Vision, Values, and Values Based Code of Conduct.
Hamilton Health Sciences is a teaching hospital and all staff and physicians are expected to support students and other learners.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must apply during the posting period.
All internal and external applicants may ONLY apply via the Careers website.
Hamilton Health Sciences is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities, if requested.
Should any applicant require accommodation through the application processes, please contact HR Services at 905-521-2100, Ext. 46947 for assistance.
If the applicant requires a specific accommodation because of a disability during an interview, the applicant will need to advise the hiring manager when scheduling the interview and the appropriate accommodations can be made.
This competition is open to all qualified applicants, however, qualified internal applicants will be considered first.
Past performance will be considered as part of the selection process.
If you are a previous employee of Hamilton Health Sciences, please note: the circumstances around an employee's exit will be considered prior to an offer of employment
Proficiency in both Official Languages, French and English, is considered an asset
If this position is temporary, selection for this position will be as per the outlined Collective Agreements:
Article 30 (k), CUPE Collective Agreement
Article 10.7 (d), ONA Collective Agreement
Article 13.01 (b) (ii), OPSEU 273 Collective Agreement
Article 14.04, OPSEU 209 Collective Agreement
Article 2.07 and Article 13, PIPSC RT Collective Agreement
Senior Advisor, Capital Projects Jobs 2020, Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation Company, Senior Advisor, Capital Projects Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Hamilton, ON, CA. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on Jobsnearmecanada.com, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.