Company : Canadian Tire View Royal
Job Location : Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on : 2021-06-11T03:04:51.000000000Z
Job Description :
Canadian Tire View Royal (1519 Admirals Road) is currently hiring for full-time permanent Logistics/Warehouse Associates – Evening Shift.
Shift Time: 5:00pm to 1:30am, some weekends will be requiredThis position plays an integral role in ensuring that products are received, verified, stored, and transported to the sales floor or in the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner.
Associates are also responsible for keeping the warehouse and retail floor neat, tidy, and well maintained.
This position includes a lot of lifting and carrying.
Benefits of Working at Canadian Tire View Royal · Competitive compensation package· Extended health & dental benefits for full-time employees· Potential for profit sharing· On-site parking· Employee Discount· Other retail, customer service and management opportunities in a large network of more than 485 Canadian Tire stores across the country.
· Career opportunities across the larger Canadian Tire family (Canadian Tire Petroleum, PartSource, Mark’s, FGL Sports Ltd, Canadian Tire Corporation Limited, and Canadian Tire Financial Services).
Responsibilities & TasksCustomer Service· Maintaining housekeeping disciplines in the warehouse and on the retail floor in order to facilitate location of products by all staff.
· Responding to and handling customer and staff inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely manner.
· Guides customer to the location of requested items.
Operations· Prepares merchandise for filing, sorts and fills merchandise carts for the retail floor· Ensures that retail basics tasks are executed efficiently (e.g., stocking, labels, facing, etc.).
· Stocks shelves and merchandise display areas using modules and planograms as guidelines.
· Reports stolen and damaged goods to Management.
· Operates computer and scanning tools, and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
· Complies with company, store, and warehouse policies.
· Abides by all health and safety programs and regulations.
Reports any observed or potential hazards immediately.
· Uses professional language and maintains a professional appearance (e.g., uniform, hygiene, grooming and name tag) when interacting with others.
· Completes other tasks, as required.
Requirements· Knowledge of warehouse and store layout.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Basic math and computer skills.
· Ability to work in other areas of the store is an asset.
· Certification in operating warehouse equipment is an asset.
· Work experience in a warehouse/distribution environment, in a Canadian Tire store, is also considered an asset.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions · Standing/walking for 8 hours.
· Lifting and/or carrying of merchandise items, as required, on a regular, frequent and unassisted basis.
Merchandise items may vary in weight from “light” to “heavy”.
· Lifting and turning repeatedly throughout the shift.
· Lifting and twisting above the shoulder, from the floor to shoulder, and floor to waist.
· Ability to go up and down a ladder and stairs while carrying merchandise.
· Ability to kneel while setting up merchandise in designated home· Walking and carrying things at the same time and pushing/pulling, as requiredJob Types: Full-time, PermanentBenefits:Dental careExtended health careOn-site parkingProfit sharingStore discountSchedule:8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)Application question(s):Are you available to work the shift outlined in the job description (5:00pm to 1:30am)?
Are you available to work weekends?
Logistics/Warehouse Associates – Evening Shift Jobs 2020, Canadian Tire View Royal Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Canadian Tire View Royal Company, Logistics/Warehouse Associates – Evening Shift Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Victoria, BC, CA. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Canadian Tire View Royal, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on Jobsnearmecanada.com, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.